Whether you provide tri-annual reviews or a once a year appraisal meeting, the fundamentals of reviewing performance and developing your staff remain the same. This one day course provides line managers with a toolkit of skills, enabling them to effective review meetings with their team members.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:-
- Discuss the benefits of an effective performance appraisal/review
- Identify the performance levels of their team members and prepare for the review conversation accordingly
- Recognise their own leadership style and the importance of adjusting their style to suit the needs of each individual team member
- Use different communication styles to get the most from a review conversation
- Plan for future performance
The session will conclude with a practical problem solving question and answer session.